Jira Cookbook - Migration off IBM Rational ClearQuest
If your company is considering replacing or integrating IBM ClearQuest with Jira then you have come to the right place! We have put together this "Cookbook" to help your organization:
- Prepare a Jira demonstration for stakeholders that meets the direct needs of your organization.
- Execute a Pilot or Proof-Of-Concept (POC) Project that includes sample data from your existing ClearQuest environment.
- Demonstrate the strength and experience that led to Atlassian's classification as a top enterprise ALM company by leading analysts.
- Prepare your Jira environment for production.
- Access valuable resources and help.
In case your organization does not run ClearQuest but another issue tracking / collaboration tool, see some top reasons why people migrate from other issue tracking systems to Jira!
Table of Contents:
- 1. Prepare Pilot / Proof-Of-Concept
- 2. Demonstrate
- 2.1 Improve Productivity And Collaboration
- 2.2 Adopt Agile Methods
- 2.3 Complete Your Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Process
- 2.4 Easier Extensibility
- 2.5 Enterprise Criteria
- 3. Plan Production
- 4. Work with our Experts
- 5. Add-Ons
- 6. References
- 7. Next Steps
Comment this Cookbook
Atlassian Answers around the migrating from ClearQuest to Jira or simply your lessons learned in getting the green light for Jira in your enterprise organization.Please note that this is a live document and the best practices here are not set in stone. Please contribute your best practices, questions and comments to