No Create Issue link displayed in Crucible review comments
After adding a comment in General Comments section, or inside a source code being reviewed, the "Create Issue" link is not displayed.
A couple of things can cause this:
- Remote API calls may be disabled in JIRA;
- Sub-tasks may be disabled in JIRA;
- Sub-tasks may be incorrectly configured in the Application Link.
- Application Link between Crucible and JIRA not configured correctly;
- Project Link between the Crucible Project and the JIRA project not configured correctly;
- No JIRA Issue Key is linked to the Crucible review;
- The user logged in Crucible may not exist in JIRA, or does not have permissions to create issues in that JIRA project.
- Go to JIRA Administration > System > General Configuration and check if Accept remote API calls is currently turned ON;
- Go to JIRA Administration > Issues > Sub-Tasks and check if Sub-Tasks are currently turned ON;
- Go to Crucible Administration > Application Links and, in the Application Link to your JIRA instance, click on JIRA Settings action, and configure the Subtask Settings according to this document.
- Check your Application Links configuration to see if it's according to this document, specially when it comes to IP Patterns and URL Patterns;
- Check your Project Links to see if it's according to this document;
- Edit the review details and check if the Linked Issue field is filled;
- Make sure that the user logged in Crucible also exists in JIRA and has permissions to create issues in that JIRA project, by checking the JIRA project's permission schemes.