- Go to the SourceTree website and click the download button.
- Click the downloaded file (EXE for Windows or DMG for Mac) to open.
- You need an Atlassian account to use SourceTree. Click either Use an existing account or Go to My Atlassian and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- If you want to connect to a remote server, you'll need to enter your Bitbucket or GitHub credentials. To enter your account's username and password, select Basic from the Authentication dropdown.
- Follow the prompts until you're done with the setup. If you aren't ready to clone a repository, click Skip Setup.
Last modified on Jul 28, 2017