List of Service Desk Customizations from Atlassian Support
Part of the power of Atlassian tools is the ability to customize them to fit specific needs. As such, some of the functionality available on support.atlassian.com is not yet available in JIRA Service Desk. The following are the list of customizations with some discussion of how we have achieved them.
How does support.atlassian.com work behind the scenes?
We've got several pages and past Atlassian Summit presentations describing how Atlassian Support does our job, including knowledge management and ticket management. Here's a collection of resources to learn more:
- Use Confluence as a Knowledge Base
- Summit 2011: Confluence as a Knowledge Base
- Summit 2014: Knowledge Centered Support at Atlassian
- Summit 2012: JIRA at your Service – a description of what's under the hood in support.atlassian.com
- How Atlassian Uses JIRA for Support
We'll be watching and discussing over on Atlassian Answers. Please open up a question with the labels 'sac' and 'jira-service-desk'.
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article