A Bamboo job is a single build unit within a plan. One or more jobs can be organized into one or more stages. The jobs in a stage can all be run at the same time if enough Bamboo agents are available. A job allows you to collect together a number of tasks that you want to be run sequentially on the same agent.
You must have theto configure jobs.
To configure an existing job in a Bamboo plan:
- From the top menu bar, choose Build > All build plans.
- Click the edit icon () for the plan you want to edit.
- Click on the required job (under 'Stages & Jobs'):
- Click on a selected tab to begin editing that aspect of your job:
- Job Details — Note that Job Key is not editable.
- Docker - see Docker Runner.
- Tasks — see Configuring tasks, including Repository Checkout tasks and builder tasks.
- Requirements — see Configuring a job's requirements.
- Artifacts — see Configuring a job's build artifacts.
- Miscellaneous — see Configuring miscellaneous settings for a job and Configuring automatic labeling of build results.