How to add Team Calendars for Confluence with anonymous access in the Dashboard
To have Team Calendars for Confluence available with anonymous access in the Dashboard
Create Calendar Space With Anonymous Access
To create a new space with a calendar:
- Choose Add Space on the left-hand panel on the Dashboard
- Set the Space Name and the Space Key
- Allow Anonymous access on Who can use this space (check the box 'Anonymous - anyone, logged in or not' on "Choose who can view and comment on content")
- Chose the documentation settings and then click on OK
Setting the Calendar on the Homepage
To configure the site-wide home page:
- Go to Browse > Confluence Admin > General Configuration
- Click on Edit.
- Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu. When users log in, Confluence will open the home page of the space you choose here.