Welcome to the Atlassian Support space! We have several resources for you to learn about how Atlassian uses our products to do support, and about our support offering.
Need to Find your Support Entitlement Number?
Get the most out of Support in 6 simple steps
1. Check out our get help page
This is the first place to start if you need any kind of help, whether it is a licensing or purchasing query, training, a production issue or a specialised need that our community or experts can service.
2. Tour the knowledge base for your product
Search and browse the knowledge base for the latest and archived article documentation and the technical alerts relevant to your atlassian product and version.
3. Subscribe to the proactive alerts for your product
Subscribe to receive product alerts that notify subscribers anytime new versions are released, security alerts, version specific known issues or other technical information.
4. Join our Answers community
Share and discuss questions with the Atlassian community. Get your questions answered by community experts as well as Atlassian employees. 30% of questions are answered within the first hour!
5. Use the support tools plugin within your product
Within your product you can scan your log files for known issues, check out your system information or submit a support ticket (with logs automatically attached).
6. Create an account on support.atlassian.com
Once you have registered, you can create a support issue with our technical support team. See our Support policy to determine what is and isn't covered by Support.
Learn about Our Projects
Atlassian Support has some interesting projects to share about how we use our tools to do support:
- Meet Hercules, our Atlassian Support Robot. Read up on how he works! He's now matured into the Support Tools Plugin.
- Let Virgil guide you to the relevant resource while you are creating an issue.
- Want to know how Atlassian Support works it's Knowledge Base? Go through an extensive tutorial on our implementation and the Confluence Knowledge Base Survey Plugin at Use Confluence as a Knowledge Base. We also developed the Confluence Survey and Reporting Plugin.
- Atlassian uses JIRA as our support tracking system. Learn How Atlassian Uses JIRA for Support.