Finding Your Support Entitlement Number
The Support Entitlement Number (SEN) is a required field when creating a support issue at http://support.atlassian.com.
How To Find Your Support Entitlement Number
Method 1: Look in Your Installation's License Details Screen (for Server installations only)
If you're not sure how to get there, choose the product-specific instructions to find exactly where it appears:
JIRA Agile (formerly GreenHopper)
FishEye or Crucible
Method 2: Log into Your Atlassian Account as the Account Holder or Technical Contact (for both Cloud users and Server installations)
Your Support Entitlement Number is available in your Atlassian account.
Method 3: Look at an Atlassian Invoice (for both Cloud users and Server installations)
Your Support Entitlement Number (SEN) appears on the second page of your Atlassian Invoice.
What Do I Do if I Can't Find it?
Don't worry - if you can't find your SEN, we'll still allow you to create a ticket, and a support engineer will help find this information in our or your systems. The fastest way to get support is to keep this number handy.
Adding Technical Contacts to your License in Advance
If a technical contact doesn't have his/her SEN handy, s/he will still be allowed to create a ticket, and the support engineer will help find the SEN. Under these conditions, Atlassian Support will be able to more quickly find the SEN if the reporter of the issue is associated to the license as a technical contact. It may be worthwhile to add all technical contacts in advance.
To add a technical contact to your license,
- Log into your Atlassian account.
- Expand the appropriate license
- Enter additional technical contact addresses
Why Is Atlassian Asking for an SEN?
There are a number of reasons we are asking for your SEN. The two main reasons are:
- To ensure we can prioritise our legendary service to those customers who are entitled to it
- To set the stage for helping us tie together support requests by an instance so that we can build a more complete picture of the support history for your instance
Who Will Be Affected?
This will affect all non-hosted customers that open tickets in support.atlassian.com.
- Note that hosted (Enterprise Hosted and JIRA Studio) customers will not require an SEN number. This information is linked to your hosted URL.
- Note that customers who create tickets from within the products (using the automatic support request) will automatically have their SEN added.
- Evaluators will not be required to enter an SEN.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about access to your Support Entitlement Number, or open a support ticket without your SEN (there will be an option for this in the support ticket creation screen).
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!