Priority Support Server Offering Details
Priority Support Overview
Priority Support Server is a dedicated global team of Senior Support Engineers and Enterprise Managers committed to delivering higher SLAs, faster triage, and faster resolutions, for our customer's mission-critical Atlassian applications.
If you have additional questions please contact us at email@example.com
Priority Support Detailed Features
Pay for what you need by product. Purchasing Priority Support with your Atlassian Server or Data Center license allows you to plan and budget accordingly. Add Priority Support to licenses for your mission-critical Atlassian applications and ensure your systems are running smoothly.
Advanced Team for Critical Issues L1/L2
All Priority Support customer requests are routed directly to experienced Priority Support engineers from the minute the ticket is created during the business week (24x5). This eliminates time normally required in Select support for the initial bounce, basic triage steps, environment questions, and internal escalation processes to get up to a more senior individual. The Priority Support team is dedicated to only service Priority Support customers. In addition, the Priority Support engineers have large-scale experience and advanced training beyond the standard support teams to better and more quickly service your more complex and critical needs. During local holidays and weekends when the Priority Support team is not available, Priority Support customer requests are handled by the Select support team providing for weekend and holiday coverage that is not available to Select customers.
Screen Shares & Conference Calls
Our team utilizes phone calls, screen shares, and team sync meetings to solve issues faster by ensuring precious time and context is not lost when critical issues arise.
Account On-boarding & Familiarity
Upon purchasing Priority Support, the Priority Support team will conduct an on-boarding process whereby we:
- On-boarding email - This email will detail the Priority Support Server offering, our SLAs, priority definitions and examples, best practices, and initial environment recommendations to expedite future support requests.
- Review Existing Issues - Understand existing challenges, prioritize current support cases, and begin to craft an account strategy to improve stability, performance, and support interactions between teams. During this time our team will also transfer existing L1/L2 support cases over to Priority Support.
- Review Phone Procedures - Publish regional phone numbers that can be used to contact the Priority Support team for L1 critical issues. The call will automatically route to the Priority Support team in the online office in one of the other worldwide regions if the call is made after business hours in your local region.
Global Warm Handoffs for Critical Issues
To maintain urgency and efficiency when critical issues are transitioned between global offices the Priority Support Server team performs warm handoffs during the business week between our offices. The warm handoff process creates overlap between regional teams handling a customer's issues. The process and workflows ensure that the new team taking over the issue has time to review past findings and next actions before the initial team goes offline. This same warm handoff process is followed when transitioning critical issues to the team that covers weekends.
Coverage and Service Level
Priority Support Server is a quick response team that aims to resolve your high priority issues in the fastest time possible. We're here to help you keep your Atlassian mission-critical applications up and running so your teams can go out there and save the world (or all the other amazing things you are doing). We are a team of senior support engineers spread throughout the globe, eager to provide the assistance and guidance you need. With Priority Support, all production impacting L1 issues will be handled 24/7, and all production impacting L2 issues will be handled 24 hours a day during weekdays. All other issues will be handled 9-to-5 in region.
Weekend & Phone Support Coverage
Weekend & Phone support is available for your most critical L1 issues. Select Support engineers are online over the weekend to ensure coverage whenever your business requires it. Weekends start from 5pm US Pacific timezone (UTC-8 & UTC-7 DST) until Monday 10am Australian Eastern timezone (UTC+10 & UTC+11 DST). Our ability to leverage worldwide offices allows us to shorten weekend hours from 64 hours down to 48 hours, at which time Priority Support resources are back online and ready to serve.
Severity Response Times
Response times are based on incident severity:
While Atlassian attempts to respond to all issues in a timely manner, issues that hurt our customers' production applications (i.e. Level 1, Level 2) take priority. "Production" is defined as an instance of Atlassian software actively used by the customer's business users it does not include testing systems or production staging systems or environments.
The below SLAs apply to most of the Atlassian product suite however for specific exceptions and weekend coverage details please visit Atlassian Support Offerings.
Level of Severity
Description of Severity
Level 1 - Critical
Critical Business Impact: Critical issue occurring on production system preventing business operations. A large number of users are prevented from working with no procedural workaround.
||2 hr||1 hr||1 hr||30 min|
Level 2 - Major
Significant Business Impact: Major issue occurring on production system severely impacting business. A large number of users are impacted by issue but they are still able to work in a limited capacity.
||6 hrs||4 hrs||2 hrs||2 hrs|
Level 3 - Medium
Normal Business Impact: Issue causing a partial or non-critical loss of functionality on production system. A small number of users are affected.
||1 Business day||1 Business day||1 Business day||8 hrs|
Level 4 - Low
Minimal Business Impact: Issue occurring on non-production system or question, comment, feature request, documentation issue or other non-impacting issue.
||2 Business days||2 Business days||2 Business days||24 hrs|
* Premier Support can be added to both Server (Behind the Firewall) and Cloud products. For additional details on coverage and features of Premier Support, please go to Premier Support Offering Details.
** Priority Support can be added to Server products. For additional details on coverage and features of Priority Support, please go to Priority Support Server Offering Details.
Terms & Conditions
Limitations for Priority Support
Priority Support does not include:
- Support for users other than admins of the purchased SEN
- Support for instances of Atlassian products without a valid maintenance agreement
- Professional Services - including upgrades and installations (available from Atlassian Partners)
- Customized versions of Atlassian products (customized = original product code has been modified)
- Support for 3rd party vendor add-ons
- End of Life, Beta, Release Candidate or Development releases
- Development only questions or requests. For community-based development support, please post these questions on Atlassian Answers or seek out our professional services through the Atlassian Partners
- Feature requests, bug requests, or additional commitments from the product or development teams
- Questions about third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Product training
- Non-English language support
- Remote Administration
- Technical Account Management
Additional Policies and Agreements
- Atlassian Support Offerings
- Supported Platforms
- Security Policies
- Atlassian Bug Fixing Policy
- Atlassian Security Bug Fix Policy
- Atlassian Support End of Life Policy
- Atlassian Customer Agreement