Team Calendars Quick Tour
Team Calendars allows you to create calendars for yourself and your team, and view other calendars from your organisation, all in one place. This page provides you a few essential steps to get started.
Open Team Calendars
There are two places you can view and work with Team Calendars – in a Confluence space, or on your 'My Calendars' page. The My Calendars page presents a roll-up of all of the Team Calendars you're currently subscribed to.
- If you're looking for your team's calendar, or you'd like to create a calendar for your team, go to your team's Confluence space and choose Calendars in the sidebar.
- If you'd like to create a calendar for yourself, or subscribe to your Google Calendar, choose Calendars in the Confluence header to open your 'My Calendars' page.
The My Calendars page
Calendars in a space sidebar
Create and add Calendars
To get started, you'll need to create a calendar or add an existing one. Choose Add Calendar, then select any of the following:
- Add New Calendar – to create a new calendar.
- Add Existing Calendar – to subscribe to another calendar in your Confluence instance.
- Import Calendar – to import a .ics file.
- Subscribe by URL – to subscribe to a Google Calendar using its URL.
See Create, Add, and Edit Calendars to learn more.
Add events to a calendar
To add an event to the calendar, you can:
- Choose Add Event
- Click a date on the calendar in either the month or week view
- Double-click on the Timeline view
You'll be prompted to enter a title, time and other details. Once you've added the details, choose OK to add the event to the calendar. If there are multiple calendars on your My Calendars page, you'll need to select the calendar you're adding the event to.
Choose your view
You can view your events in four different ways: month, week, list, and timeline. Team Calendars remembers your last selected view, so you don't need to choose it again next time you come back.
Embed calendars on Confluence pages
You can embed a calendar on any page in Confluence, ensuring you and your teams are always up-to-date. Take a look at Embed Calendars on Confluence Pages for more information.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!