Viewing a plan's build information
A plan defines everything about your continuous integration build process in Bamboo.
To view information about a plan:
|Plan Summary||Information about the plan, as shown in the diagram below.|
|Branches||The branch plans for this plan.|
|Recent Failures||Information about recent failures of the plan, including the builds that failed, links to the build results, time taken to fix, etc.|
|History||The full history of builds of the plan.|
|Tests||A summary of the 10 most frequently broken tests.|
|Quarantined Tests||Failing test's results that have been disconnected from the build results.|
Use the Actions menu to access functions for the plan, such as Disable Plan and Configure Plan. (This menu is only displayed if you are an administrator for the plan.)
Diagram: Plan Summary (annotated)
- Navigation: Click the project to view a summary of its plans.
- Tabs: View further details for the plan.
- Current activity and recent history: See whether the plan is building. Shows results for the ten most recent plan builds. Click a build number to view that build result.
- Run menu: Choose options for running the plan, e.g., run a parameterised build.
- Plan status: Icons show if the plan is building and the status of recent builds. Click an icon to see the build result.
- Actions menu: E.g., Configure Plan or Disable Plan
- Statistics and charts: For the build history of the plan.
- Plan branches: A summary of all the branches for the plan.