Viewing a plan's build information
A plan defines everything about your continuous integration build process in Bamboo.
To view information about a plan:
|Plan summary||Information about the plan, as shown in the diagram below.|
|Recent failures||Information about recent failures of the plan, including the builds that failed, links to the build results, time taken to fix, etc.|
|History||The full history of builds of the plan.|
|Tests||A summary of the 10 most frequently broken tests.|
Use the Actions menu to access functions for the plan, such as Disable plan and Configure plan. (This menu is only displayed if you are an administrator for the plan.)
- Navigation: Select the project to view a summary of its plans.
- Tabs: View further details for the plan.
- Current activity and recent history: See whether the plan is building. Shows results for the ten most recent plan builds. Select a build number to view that build result.
- Plan status: Icons show if the plan is building and the status of recent builds. Select an icon to see the build result.
- Run menu: Select options for running the plan, e.g., run a parameterized build.
- Actions menu: E.g., Configure plan or Disable plan.
- Statistics and charts: For the build history of the plan.