A plan defines everything about your continuous integration build process in Bamboo. See Configuring plans for information about how to set up build plans.
You can also perform actions on one or more plans together, or make global settings that affect all plans on the Bamboo server.
See the following pages for information about managing your Bamboo plans:
- Configuring a plan's permissions
- Disabling or deleting a plan
- Modifying multiple plans in bulk
- Moving plans to a different project
- Configuring concurrent builds
- Configuring the hanging build event
- Configuring the build queue timeout event
- Disabling build monitoring
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!