- Has a single stage, by default, but can be used to group jobs into multiple stages.
- Processes a series of one or more stages that are run sequentially using the same repository.
- Specifies the default repository.
- Specifies how the build is triggered, and the triggering dependencies between the plan and other plans in the project.
- Specifies notifications of build results.
- Specifies who has permission to view and configure the plan and its jobs.
- Provides for the definition of plan variables.
Every plan belongs to a project.
Projects and plans can only be configured by Bamboo administrators (see Creating a plan).
On this page:
Navigate to a plan's configuration
Choose Build > All build plans from the Bamboo header, then click the edit icon () for the plan you want to edit.
The plan's configuration is found on several tabs:
Configure a plan
- Navigate to the plan's configuration pages as described above.
Click a tab to configure that aspect of your plan:
Plan details A plan's Project Key and Plan Key are not editable once the plan is created, however see Moving plans to a different project. Stages See Using stages in a plan. Repositories See Linking to source code repositories. Triggers See Triggering builds. Branches See Using plan branches. Dependencies See Setting up build dependencies. Permissions See Configuring a plan's permissions. Notifications See Configuring notifications. Variables See Defining plan variables. Miscellaneous Audit log A record of changes to the plan's configuration. This feature is disabled by default. To enable it, please go to Administration > System > Audit Log.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!