Clover does not support code coverage for C/C++. However, it is possible to display C/C++ coverage statistics on "Clover" tab on "Job Summary" and "Plan Summary" pages. In order to get this working:
- create a task in which gcov is used and produces coverage file
- create a task in which python script (see references below) converts gcov data to clover.xml file
- enable Clover on Miscellaneous tab on Job Configuration page
- enable "Use Clover to collect code coverage for this build"
- select option "Clover is already integrated into this build and a clover.xml will be produced."
- enter path to clover.xml file
Source code for Python script performing conversion is kept in Mercurial bamboo-gcov-plugin repository on bitbucket.org:
hg clone ssh://email@example.com/atlassian/bamboo-gcov-plugin
Discussion about Clover schema on Atlassian Answers: