Elastic Bamboo allows you to use computing resources from the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) to run builds. Elastic Bamboo uses a remote agent AMI (Amazon Machine Image) to create instances of remote agents in the Amazon EC2.
The following pages and sub-pages describe how to work with Elastic Bamboo:
- About Elastic Bamboo — Elastic Bamboo concepts.
- Getting started with Elastic Bamboo — setting up Elastic Bamboo for the first time. It contains instructions on enabling Elastic Bamboo for your Bamboo installation and running your first build.
- Configuring Elastic Bamboo — changing settings for Elastic Bamboo. This includes instructions on how to use Amazon's Elastic Block Storage to persist build information for your builds on Elastic Bamboo.
- Managing your elastic images
- Managing your elastic instances
- Managing your elastic agents
- Running job builds using Elastic Bamboo — running your builds using Elastic Bamboo.
- Elastic Bamboo Security — setting up secure communication between Bamboo and the EC2.