Provided that you are authorised to use Crowd, you can see a list of the applications you are authorised to log in to.
More information about the applications listed:
- Crowd verifies all logins to these applications. Your Crowd administrator has defined them as Crowd-connected applications.
- Your username is authorised to log in to these applications. Your Crowd administrator has made you a member of a directory or a group which is mapped to the application.
- When you log in to Crowd itself, you must use your primary username i.e. the one registered in Crowd.
- If you choose to log in to another Crowd-connected application directly, such as Confluence or JIRA, instead of logging in via Crowd, then you must log in using the alias registered in that application (Confluence, JIRA, or whatever.)
- If SSO is enabled you will only need to log in or log out once, to Crowd or a Crowd-connected application. When you start another Crowd-connected application, you will be logged in automatically.
To see the applications which you can log in to,