3. Inspect your import configuration
You can quickly view any elements of your import configuration that have been changed or are missing (from the expected configuration). Although you should strive for perfection, any problems here doesn't necessarily mean that your configuration is wrong, if you mapped things differently on purpose.
To inspect your import configuration,
- Open your import configuration.
- Click the cog icon next to it, and select Inspect configuration.
Here are some sample results.
- Changed: Data locator is called differently in your data source and the attribute it's mapped to. This doesn't break your import (if the mapping is done properly), but you might want to have a look why you have these differences.
- Missing: The expected attribute mapping is missing.
If you're seeing problems, go back to your import configuration and check what's wrong. Make sure the data you're importing is mapped to the relevant attributes.
When your import configuration looks fine, go to 4. Enable and sync your import.