Get help and support
This space contains information for Atlassian Cloud site administrators about setup, administration, and user management in Atlassian Cloud. For information on using Cloud applications – including JIRA Core, Software, and Service Desk; HipChat, Confluence, Confluence Questions, and Bamboo – visit the documentation for each application.
Have a question?
If you need assistance using an application or cannot find what you need in the documentation, try asking a question in our discussion forum: Atlassian Answers .
Need help with a problem?
To request support from us, create a support issue in our online support system.
- Visit support.atlassian.com
- Log in (create an account if you haven't previously, so we know how to contact you)
- Choose Atlassian Cloud (formerly OnDemand) under the Create a request heading
- Use the 'Find a solution' search to quickly find common problems and related documentation
- Report a Problem or Ask a question if your problem requires personalized assistance
Our support engineers will get in contact with you to work through the issue.
See Atlassian Support Offerings for an overview of the scope of support, hours of operation, and more.
When creating support requests, please provide as much detail as possible. It'll help us resolve your issues faster.
Want to know what's new?
To get the low down on the latest and greatest changes in your Cloud site, check out our Atlassian Cloud What's New page. We'll use this page to tell you about new features and changes to existing features in your applications.
Want to request a new feature?
We'd love to hear your feature requests! Please let us know by creating an issue .
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!