Installing Atlassian Data Center
This guide provides information about installing new Data Center applications and moving existing Server applications to Data Center.
Before you begin
Review the following articles for guidance on configuring Data Center:
- Atlassian Data Center migration plan
- Atlassian Data Center migration checklist
- Evaluate add-ons for Data Center migration
- Example Data Center configurations
- Load balancer configuration options
Installing a new Data Center application
When you are ready to install a new Atlassian Data Center application, the following guides will get you up and running.
Moving your existing Server application to Data Center
If you're currently running a Server application and want to move to Data Center, see Moving from Server to Data Center.
If you're planning to consolidate multiple individual instances into a single Data Center deployment, see our overview of Atlassian Data Center instance consolidation.