2 August 2011
GreenHopper 5.7 provides compatibility with JIRA 4.4, and delivers significant improvements to the Rapid Board.(Note that the Rapid Board is still in Labs at this time.)
Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.7 is free for all customers with an active GreenHopper license.
Highlights of this release:
Thank you for your feedback:
9 new features and improvements implemented
33 votes fulfilled
Your votes and issues help us keep improving our products, and are greatly appreciated.
Please keep logging your votes and issues. They help us decide what needs doing!
Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.7
What is the Rapid Board?
- support for multiple JIRA projects
- control chart for measuring the cycle time
- interactive charts (zoom and click)
- permanent links provide 'what you see is what they get' when emailing or IM'ing URLs
- quick filters are based on JQL so you can create your own
Find out more about our plans for the Rapid Board, and share your thoughts, at Atlassian Answers.
Introduction to the Rapid Board
Highlights of GreenHopper 5.7
Other Improvements to the Rapid Board
The following were implemented during the 5.6.x releases:
- Control Chart — a scatter-plot showing the total number of days that an issue was "In Progress"
- Cumulative flow diagram that provides zooming to specific date ranges
- Detailed card view shows comments and provides an inline edit for the Summary and Description fields
- A card view that shows the Summary, Assignee (as an avatar), Priority and Issue Type
Other Enhancements and Fixes
The issues resolved in the GreenHopper 5.7 release are shown below. To view the list in JIRA, please see here.