Confluence installation and upgrade guide
About the installation and upgrade guide
This guide covers how to install and upgrade Confluence.
Information on the features and changes in specific Confluence releases can be found in the Confluence Release Notes.
For information on using and administering Confluence refer to the Confluence Documentation.
Long Term Support releases were originally referred to as Enterprise Releases.
- System Requirements
- Confluence Installation Guide
- Confluence Setup Guide
- Upgrading Confluence
- Upgrading Confluence Manually
- Upgrading Beyond Current Licensed Period
- Confluence Post-Upgrade Checks
- Migration from Wiki Markup to XHTML-Based Storage Format
- Migration of Templates from Wiki Markup to XHTML-Based Storage Format
- Create a staging environment for upgrading Confluence
- Upgrade Confluence without downtime
- Supported Platforms