Bitbucket Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
We've created this set of support guides to help you with any GDPR-specific obligations that you may have. The guides are designed to identify where personal data may be located within the product, and, where possible, assist with responding to data subject access requests, including in modifying, restricting or deleting data.
Where a workaround involves running SQL scripts directly on your database, we strongly recommend you do this first on a non-production, staging or test environment before running the scripts on your production database. We also strongly recommend you take a backup of your data before making any modifications via SQL scripts.
- Bitbucket: Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- Bitbucket: Communication of personal data breaches
- Bitbucket: Data protection by design and by default
- Bitbucket: Records of processing activities
- Bitbucket: Right of access by the data subject
- Bitbucket: Right to data portability
- Bitbucket: Right to erasure
- Bitbucket: Right to object
- Bitbucket: Right to rectification
- Bitbucket: Right to restriction of processing
- Bitbucket: Security of processing
- Bitbucket: Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations