Undefined Page Links
You can add links to pages that don't yet exist in Confluence, but you intend to create later. Known as links to 'undefined pages', they allow you to create a link which, when clicked, will create a page with the name you specify in the link.
Create an undefined page link
- Choose Insert > Link or press Ctrl+K on your keyboard
- Choose Advanced
- Enter the name of the page to be created in the Link field
A link to an undefined page is shown in dark red while in the editor. When anyone clicks the link, Confluence will create a new page with the name you typed in the Link field.
View undefined pages in a space
The Undefined Pages view shows you all undefined pages in your space. The undefined page links are badged with a icon to remind you that those pages are yet to be created.
To view a list of the undefined links in a space:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar
- Choose Undefined Pages
If your space uses the Documentation theme:
- Choose Browse > Space Operations at the top of the screen
- Choose Undefined Pages in the space operations options
You can choose the link for an undefined page to create the page and add content to it.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!