Portfolio for JIRA 2.4 release notes
Programs beta improvements
As we're constantly monitoring all of your feedback on Programs during its beta phase, we're now plugging in a few improvements.
Better filters for Schedule view
Have multiple plans in your program? No problem! You can now view multiple plans in the Schedule view of your program – or filter the plans to display only what you need to see straight away.
For more info, check out our Program docs.
Program configuration now in place
Previously, a program would just inherit the permissions of the plans that are in it. Now, you can configure specific permissions for your programs as needed.
We're also making it easier for you to select which plans you want to view in your program.
See Program permissions for more details.
No more conflicts when working in parallel sprints
We've improved the wayhandles the work of multiple teams across parallel sprints.
Now, if there are any overlaps across parallel sprints, you can quickly resolve them by:
- Assigning the sprints to the corresponding teams
- Or assigning future sprints to the corresponding teams
See Resolving conflicts in parallel sprints for more details.
Everything in the same time(zone) and placenow lets you configure the timezone of your plan — so that all relevant sprints dates are in sync across your projects and plans.
To know more about configuring your plan's timezone, see Configuring working hours and days.
Moar JQL operators, anyone?
We've added more JQL operators, to better handle JQL searches for parent links and teams in:
- For 'parent link' custom field:
IS NOT EMPTY
- For 'team' custom field:
!=, NOT IN, IS EMPTY, and
IS NOT EMPTY
Check out Showing Portfolio custom fields in JIRA Software for more details.
Minor improvements and resolved issues
- We've noticed that there are rare cases when not all issues are being displayed in – this could be attributed to a variety of reasons. We've double-checked and made sure that no matter the JQL queries you're using, all issues are now being returned and displayed accordingly.
- We've also made it faster to render your plans in .