Using a cron-based schedule to trigger the build of a plan is one of the available methods for triggering builds in Bamboo. This schedule is configured using the Schedule editor.
The schedule can be daily (times per day), weekly (days per week), monthly (days per month) or based on a cron expression.
To schedule a plan build using a cron expression:
- From the Bamboo header select Build > All build plans.
- Locate the plan in the list and select the edit icon ( ) to display the plan's configuration pages.
- Select the Triggers tab, then select either an existing trigger or Add trigger.
- Select the Scheduled trigger type.
- Optionally, enter a trigger description.
- Select the edit icon ( ) next to the current schedule to display the Schedule editor.
Use the Schedule editor (see screenshots below), to specify the build schedule for your plan. For information about cron expressions, see this FAQ: Constructing a cron expression in Bamboo.
- Select Save trigger.
Last modified on May 26, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.