Single daily build
Triggering the build of a plan to run at a particular time each day is one of the available methods for triggering builds in Bamboo.A "Single daily build" runs at a time of your choice. This is particularly suitable for builds that take a long time to complete.
To schedule a plan build at a specified time each day:
- Click Dashboard and then the All Plans tab.
- Locate the plan in the list and click the edit icon to display the plan's configuration pages.
- Click the Triggers tab, then click either an existing trigger or Add Trigger.
- Optionally, enter a trigger description.
- Choose Trigger type > Single daily build.
- Specify the time of day at which the build should run In Build Time. Use hh:mm format, with a 24-hour clock.
- Click Save Trigger.