Release Notes 2.0.2
Confluence 2.0.2 is a maintenance release that resolves a security issue, along with various issues users may have encountered using Confluence 2.0.1.
2.0.2 is a free upgrade for all customers who purchased their Confluence license after December 5th, 2004.
Who should upgrade?
Confluence 2.0.2 is a recommended upgrade for all users as it contains a security patch for the Confluence Security Advisory 2005-12-05. If you are unable to upgrade to 2.0.2, then please see Confluence Security Advisory 2005-12-05 for details on how to patch your installation.
Upgrading Confluence should be pretty easy. If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.0, you can find instructions here. We strongly recommend that you backup your
confluence.home directory and database before upgrading!
If you are upgrading from Confluence 1.4.4 or earlier of Confluence, please check the release-notes of the other major Confluence releases:
Changes in 2.0.2
See also: Issues resolved for 2.0.2
- Search results page needs to XML encode the query string provided by the user (Release Notes 2.0.2).
- Recently updated does not list any items (Release Notes 2.0.2).
- CamelCase linking interferes with rendering of attachment link (Release Notes 2.0.2).
- Umlaute in links are causing encoding problems with the Rich Text editor (Release Notes 2.0.2).
- Disabled accounts still receive (blank) daily reports (Release Notes 2.0.2).
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!