Release Notes 2.1.5
Confluence 2.1.5 is a maintenance release that resolves some issues users may have encountered using Confluence 2.1.4 or earlier.
Confluence 2.1.5 fixes around 50 issues, including a number of fixes for LDAP support, the WYSIWYG editor, and other areas.
2.1.5 is a free upgrade for all customers who purchased their Confluence license after March 16th, 2005.
Who should upgrade?
Confluence 2.1.5 fixes a number of bugs found in Confluence 2.1.4 and earlier. Customers are recommended to upgrade if they are experiencing any of the issues fixed in this release.
Confluence is a recommended upgrade for all customers using Confluence's new atlassian-user LDAP user management, as it fixes important issues related to LDAP integration.
Upgrading Confluence should be pretty easy. If you are upgrading from an earlier Confluence 2.1 release, you can find instructions here. We strongly recommend that you backup your
confluence.home directory and database before upgrading!
If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.0.3 or earlier, please check the release-notes of the other major Confluence releases:
- Release Notes 2.1
- Release Notes 2.0
- Release Notes 1.4
- Release Notes 1.3
- Release Notes 1.2
- Release Notes 1.1
Changes in 2.1.5
More than 48 issues were resolved between 2.1.4 and 2.1.5. For the complete list, see: Issues resolved for 2.1.5
- LDAP queries are cached to improve performance - Release Notes 2.1.5
- Administrators can insert custom HTML on every Confluence page, see Administration, Custom HTML - Release Notes 2.1.5
- Tables created in the rich text editor don't have non-breaking spaces added to each cell - Release Notes 2.1.5
- News improvements - Info tab available including list of version, News can be exported as PDF - Release Notes 2.1.5, Release Notes 2.1.5, Release Notes 2.1.5
Notable Bugs Fixed
- Anchor, user profile and attachment links now round-trip properly in the rich text editor - Release Notes 2.1.5
- Paging of LDAP users works properly - Release Notes 2.1.5
- Servlet plugins can be disabled - Release Notes 2.1.5
- Forgotten username emails work again - Release Notes 2.1.5
- User profiles fixes with LDAP - Release Notes 2.1.5, Release Notes 2.1.5
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!