To change a space's logo, in spaces using the Documentation theme:
- Choose Browse > Space Admin from the header
Note: The Space Admin option appears only if you have space admin permissions, or if you're part of the 'confluence-administrators' group.
- Choose Change Space Logo in the left-hand panel
- Use the browse option to locate the new logo and choose Upload
Screenshot: Changing a space logo in the default theme
- Minimum dimensions: Space logos are set at 48 x 48px. Logos less than these dimensions will be centred with whitespace around them.
- Space logos in the default theme are circular.
- Dimensions of image when using the Documentation theme: The documentation theme does not provide an option to resize or crop your image. Uploading a square image will give the best results.