Release Notes 2.1.1
Confluence 2.1.1 is a maintenance release that resolves some issues users may have encountered using Confluence 2.1, including issues related to user management, the editing UI and email notifications.
2.1.1 is a free upgrade for all customers who purchased their Confluence license after December 24th, 2004.
Who should upgrade?
Due to the severity of the issues that it resolves, Confluence 2.1.1 is a recommended upgrade for all Confluence customers.
Upgrading Confluence should be pretty easy. If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.1, you can find instructions here. We strongly recommend that you backup your
confluence.home directory and database before upgrading!
If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.0.3 or earlier, please check the release-notes of the other major Confluence releases:
- Release Notes 2.1
- Release Notes 2.0
- Release Notes 1.4
- Release Notes 1.3
- Release Notes 1.2
- Release Notes 1.1
Changes in 2.1.1
See also: Issues resolved for 2.1.1
- Users can not change their passwords Release Notes 2.1.1
- Cursor jumps to the beginning of the rich text editor periodically Release Notes 2.1.1
- Change comments not being displayed correctly Release Notes 2.1.1
- Email notifications do not correctly report the user who made the change Release Notes 2.1.1
- Pages can not be created or saved in some custom atlassian-user or OSUser configurations Release Notes 2.1.1
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!