Release Notes 2.1.2
2.1.2 is a free upgrade for all customers who purchased their Confluence license after January 12th, 2005.
Who should upgrade?
Confluence 2.1.2 fixes a number of bugs found in Confluence 2.1.1 and earlier. Customers are recommended to upgrade if they are experiencing any of the issues fixed in this release.
Upgrading Confluence should be pretty easy. If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.1 or 2.1.1, you can find instructions here. We strongly recommend that you backup your
confluence.home directory and database before upgrading!
If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.0.3 or earlier, please check the release-notes of the other major Confluence releases:
- Release Notes 2.1
- Release Notes 2.0
- Release Notes 1.4
- Release Notes 1.3
- Release Notes 1.2
- Release Notes 1.1
Changes in 2.1.2
See also: Issues resolved for 2.1.2
- JiraPortlet macro now has an optional "baseurl" parameter for when Confluence accesses JIRA from a different URL to regular users – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Children listed at the bottom of pages are now sorted alphabetically – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Confluence warns space administrators when they permit anonymous access to a space, but global anonymous access is disabled – Release Notes 2.1.2
- NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE popup no longer appears when editing certain pages in Firefox – Release Notes 2.1.2
- "Error converting parameters" popup no longer appears when editing certain pages in Safari – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Edit page no longer returns NoSuchElementException error under some circumstances – Release Notes 2.1.2
- "Last week" and "Last month" searches no longer fail when time period spans the new year – Release Notes 2.1.2
- News items marked as favourites are now listed on the dashboard – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Mail attachments no longer show up in recent changes on dashboard – Release Notes 2.1.2
- PDF Export no longer fails with error parsing background-color attributes – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Anonymous users do not cause a crash when exporting a space – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Disabling a servlet plugin no longer causes a NullPointerException – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Notification emails no longer prepend the site's context path twice to certain URLs – Release Notes 2.1.2
- It is now possible to move a page between spaces and change its parent in the same operation – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Dashboard favourite selection now works in Opera 8.5 – Release Notes 2.1.2
- Username links no longer cause a NullPointerException in certain configurations – Release Notes 2.1.2
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!