Bamboo 6.1 release notes
Improvements to Bamboo Specs for plans
We bring you a number of improvements to Bamboo Specs to make configuration as code even easier. With Bamboo Specs, in version 6.1 you can:
- Manage plan permissions to control which users have access to various functions of the build plan.
- Set up notifications about build results so that you can find out immediately about the success or failure of your builds.
- Configure Miscellaneous plugins used for various additional functionalities for plans and jobs like Build expiry.
- Define dependencies between various plans.
Make sure to check out our Bamboo Specs reference documentation for detailed description of these improvements along with code samples and upgrade today for more complete experience of using Bamboo Specs.
Bamboo Specs for deployments
A deployment project in Bamboo is a container for holding the software project you are deploying: releases that have been built and tested, and the environments to which releases are deployed. Starting with Bamboo 6.1, you can configure deployment projects and their automatic triggering using Bamboo Specs.
Visit our Bamboo Specs reference documentation, to learn how to do it.
Bug fixes and improvements
- - BAM-14355Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BAM-14422Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BAM-17197Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BAM-18083Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BAM-18427Getting issue details... STATUS
You can view the detailed list of other fixed bugs at the bottom of this page.
Issues resolved in Bamboo 6.1.6Released on .
Issues resolved in Bamboo 6.1.4Released on .
Issues resolved in Bamboo 6.1.1Released on .
Issues resolved in Bamboo 6.1.0Released on .
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article