Crowd 0.4 Beta Release Notes
Crowd 3.0 has now been released — see the Crowd 3.0 Release Notes.
The Crowd development team has released a new version of Crowd - 0.4.
This release addresses several critical issues:
- Seraph Logout code fails to logout the user in Confluence, Bamboo and JIRA.
- Unable to search for a Principal by email address.
- Accept header authentication factor unreliable with Mozilla based browsers.
- Default 'localhost' configuration not added valid IP address of 127.0.0.1.
New features include:
- Allow all to authenticate.
- New LDAP connectors build off Spring LDAP Template with better performance enhancements.
- Support for LDAP filters
All Postgres DB will need to have the following command ran:
alter table "APPLICATIONDIRECTORIES" add column "ALLOWALLTOAUTHENTICATE" boolean;
You can now download Crowd from http://www.atlassian.com/Crowd
The Atlassian Crowd Development Team