Enabling Threaded Comments
Comments on pages or blog posts are displayed in one of two views:
- Threaded: Shows the comments in a hierarchy of responses. Each reply to a comment is indented to indicate the relationships between the comments.
- Flat: Displays all the comments in one single list and does not indicate the relationships between comments.
By default, comments are displayed in threaded mode. A Confluence Administrator (see Global Permissions Overview) can enable or disable the threaded view for the entire Confluence site.
To enable or disable the threaded view:
- Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration
- Select Further Configuration in the left-hand panel
- Choose Edit
- Select or unselect the Threaded Comments checkbox to enable or disable threaded mode
- Choose Save
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!