Release Notes 1.3.5
Confluence 1.3.5 is a maintenance release which fixes a number of bugs found in earlier 1.3.x Confluence releases. Some areas improved in this release are space export/import, search and LDAP user management. 1.3.5 is also the first Confluence version to be successfully tested against Resin 3.0: see below for the special steps you need to take to get it running.
1.3.5 is a free upgrade for all existing Confluence customers.
Who should upgrade?
We recommend that all 1.3.x users upgrade to Confluence 1.3.5. For customers running 1.3.2 and earlier, it includes a fix to the security issue described in Confluence Security Advisory 2005-02-09, and it thus an important upgrade for anyone who is still running an un-patched system.
For customers running 1.3.4, the upgrade is also recommended as this version fixes CONF-2750, a regression in 1.3.4 that made it impossible to page through search results.
Upgrading Confluence should be pretty easy. If you are upgrading from Confluence 1.3 – 1.3.4, you can find instructions here. We strongly recommend that you backup your
confluence.home directory and database before upgrading!
If you are upgrading from Confluence 1.2.3 or earlier, be sure to read the upgrade instructions in the Confluence 1.3 release notes.
Changes in 1.3.5
Resin 3.0 Compatibility
Confluence 1.3.5 is the first Confluence version to be successfully tested against Resin 3.0.12. Customers wishing to run Confluence under Resin 3 should read the special instructions at Known Issues for Resin 3.x
- Paging through search results no longer results in an error. CONF-2750
- Space export and import now performs much more reliably. CONF-2678
- Setup wizard no longer complains about an incomplete setup if you restore a backup from disk. CONF-2637
- Special characters in search no longer cause parser to explode. CONF-2527, CONF-2532, CONF-2728, CONF-2735...
- Attachment filenames containing spaces are no longer truncated when downloading using Firefox. CONF-2739
- For the full list of fixes, see Issues Resolved for 1.3.5
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!