Preparing for Confluence 6.3
This documentation is intended for Confluence developers who want to ensure that their existing plugins and add-ons are compatible with Confluence 6.3.
Release Candidate - 3 July
- Added three new languages - Estonian, Icelandic and Slovenian.
- Added support for MySQL 5.7
Beta 3 - 26 June
- Improved translations for several languages
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Beta 2 - 19 June
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- For the full release notes see Confluence 6.3.0 beta Release Notes
Beta 1 (internal)
This was an internal release.
Milestone 8 - 13 June
- Recently worked on is now listed in the profile menu. This is to provide easy access to recently worked on pages for sites that use a page as the space homepage, rather than the dashboard.
- Upgraded Applinks to 5.3.2
Milestone 5 - 5 June
- The number of users who can edit a page simultaneously has been limited to 12. This is a proactive change to help customers avoid performance issues if a large number of people edit at the same time. The limit can be modified using the
Milestone 4 - 29 May
- Added support for PostgreSQL 9.6
- Removed support for Solaris operating systems - see see announcement
Milestone 3 - 22 May
This is our first public milestone for Confluence 6.3. Not much has changed yet, but keep an eye on this page, as we'll be releasing a milestone every week in the lead up to Confluence 6.3.
- Updated Tomcat to 8.0.43