Release Notes 3.4-m4 ("Milestone 4")
Previous milestones in the 3.4 release:
- Note: 3.4-m3 was not released due to some critical bugs.
- Release Notes 3.4-m2 ("Milestone 2")
- Release Notes 3.4-m1 ("Milestone 1")
Keyboard shortcuts dialog
Confluence now has a keyboard shortcuts dialog. This dialog is accessible by pressing '?' on your keyboard or going to Browse > Keyboard Shortcuts.
New Keyboard shortcuts
- 'e' to edit
- 'm' to comment
- 'l' to label
- '/' to quick search
- 'g' then 'd' to go to the dashboard
- ... and lots more. Go to Browse > Confluence Keyboard Shortcuts to discover more of them...
Note: There are some known issues with Safari for Mac, but we are ironing them out and they should be fixed next release. Some of these keyboard shortcuts are likely to change.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Preview in FireFox now works
- Move page dialog now works
- Recently updated on dashboard now tells you what the user did (eg updated, commented) and has a timestamp for each activity.
Note: The space description no longer renders wiki markup
- UPM has been upgraded to the latest milestone
- Browse > Advanced > Space details form has been converted to AUI style forms